Subject: [Leica] IMG: From the Cigar Box, WWII Bombers Seen in 1995
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Thu Oct 18 04:53:14 2007

Jim,
I always did like the Liberator (Mitchell on steroids) - one of my
favourite Airfix kits when I was quite a bit younger - what the Flying
Fortress was to the Lancaster  was the Liberator to the Halifax. You can
still see a lot of its flying boat origins too.
Cheers
Douglas
BTW, if you're working in Windows, try the trial version of DCE Tools
from Mediachance - it sometimes works wonders on older shots. Try
DCEnhance or ColorCastCorrection they've often done a lot (and saved a
lot of time) correcting some of my old slide scans and even newer stuff.