Subject: [Leica] Hoppy does Barcelona - first report
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Oct 23 12:02:02 2007

At 01:50 PM 10/23/2007, you wrote:
>I've never been to South-America (which over here is renowned for
>pickpocketing.
>Luckily in Europe, untill now, we've managed to keep these
>differences within limits.
>
>Philippe

Philippe -  Actually, I've had more trouble in Europe than in Central
and South America.  But that's because in Europe I'm usually in
cities and in Central and South America I'm out in the country.  I
have never felt safer than sleeping in a mud hut with all of my
camera equipment and surrounded by farm families I've never met
before ;-)  The only time I've felt threatened in CA and SA was in
the big cities - just like anywhere else in the world.

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI
http://www.tinamanley.com