Subject: [Leica] Hoppy does Barcelona - first report
From: hoppyman at msn.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Oct 23 14:02:39 2007

Daniel, I flew over your house on the way to Barcelona via Amsterdam. I
waved from 30,000 ft. Thank you very much for a kind character assessment! I
do really hope to meet you some time also.
As to senoritas, following spending time with Michiel, Nathan and Luis, I
have been driven to try street stuff big time! The challenge was set and
then I saw literally hundreds of Luis' marvellous prints. I cannot compete
with his superb HCB touch. There is more than one book in those iconic
prints, what a privilege and pleasure to browse them with him. My wife says
that he is the Red Hot Chili Peppers of street photogs. That's good, I
think! I estimate that I shot more than 400 frames of folks on the streets
(864 pictures by me and several hundred by Bron).  I became positively
brazen, shooting with the fifty and ninety from 2 or 3 metres by the end!
Stand by for a dedicated gallery.
Cheers
Hoppy