Subject: [Leica] Hoppy does Barcelona - first report
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Oct 23 04:36:42 2007

On 10/23/07, Geoff Hopkinson <hoppyman@msn.com> wrote:
> We had a lot of fun, indeed. I must file a detailed report with the
> pictures. My pictures will take a little while. About five hundred frames
> so
> far, all film of course. Maybe even one or two of Senoritas, just to add
> the
> Luis touch.

I am really sorry to have missed you on your trip Hoppy ...

but to have missed those se?oritas is torture :-)

Most of us on the LUG can be real a-holes at times (it happens).
You're one of the constant gentlemen (even if you don't appreciate my
taste for old, low-contrast glass :-) )

Daniel

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at msn.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Hoppy does Barcelona - first report)