Subject: [Leica] Hoppy does Barcelona - first 2 pics
From: hoppyman at msn.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Oct 24 08:46:19 2007

Hey, I haven't had a moustache for twenty years, you must be looking at old
photographs. As to the second pic, Bron was trying to get out of frame, just
as Nathan was using her as cover to capture a stauesque senorita of
Nehtherlands or Nordic extraction! I think that Nathan made a really fun
picture. I am scared that some others of me may emerge! Not to worry, I have
some of him in reserve.
Cheers
hoppy