Subject: [Leica] Hoppy does Barcelona - 4 more pics
From: hoppyman at msn.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Oct 25 00:15:36 2007

Nathan, of course we must now post the Nathan pictures without restraint,
once the processing is done. We have made it as far as Narita in Japan,
where they have an automated robot dispenser for free chilled Heineken in
our airline lounge. Way better value than Las Ramblas!
Thanks for sharing some more pics.

Cheers
Hoppy