Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 42: family visit to Alicante
From: hoppyman at msn.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Oct 25 19:30:23 2007

Nathan, nice to see that your Netherlands travel diary has transferred
smoothly to Alicante. These are always of interest. A cute pic of Monica.
The finger resting against her cheek suggests that she might be
contemplating a fun pose for you? I have to say, that she is way prettier
than her dad!
That tree grove in alt 3 looks like a good one to remember for a dramatic
light day.
Cheers
Hoppy