Subject: [Leica] Question about A42 M Polarizer #13351
From: hoppyman at msn.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Oct 26 02:52:42 2007

Didier, if it is being rotated 180 degrees then the polarising effect is the
same as at 0 degrees. That is how the official and oh so expensive Leica M
polariser is set up to work. I've yet to shoot any frames through mine. I
suspect that it may prove more useful for BW, since the colour is already so
saturated without it with my preferred Fuji slide films.

Cheers
Hoppy