Subject: [Leica] Question about A42 M Polarizer #13351
From: fredhess at phenix-visuals.nl (Fred Hess / Phenix Visuals NL)
Date: Fri Oct 26 03:01:45 2007

Hi Didier,

Its a liniar pol filter, the #13351 and you are correct: The filter is in
the same pol-position in the 0 and 180-position.
Pol filters are my favourite filters. I have for all (!) my M- & R-
Leica-lenses polfilters.
By the way: do you know the difference between circulair and liniar
pol-filters?!

Kind regards,

Fred Hess