Subject: [Leica] Wooden tripods
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon Oct 29 08:05:50 2007

That Berlebach 8023 is quite a deal. The center post on my Gitzo
costs more then that. Just buy it. It's like getting the legs for
free. Can't beat that. Plus it's not made of asbestos or painted with
lead paint so you don't have to worry about recalls. And it has the
same load carrying rating as my G1325 so you can mount your 4X5 or
35mm with 23 1/2 pound sand bags. What else could handle a 600mm with
2X extender at 3 seconds and f45.

Just buy it.

Regards,
Len