Subject: [Leica] OT: Firefox
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed Oct 31 11:45:02 2007

Even the basic version of FF is superior to all other browsers. Mine is
additionally pimped with many extensions, most of them web developer based,
which makes it an irreplaceable tool for me. IE7 still sucks. Safari has
it's quirks, too.

The Mozilla project is proving that open source software is able to
outperform commercial software. Firefox actually does it hands down and I
don't expect IE or Safari to catch up soon.

Didier