Subject: [Leica] DAS IMGs 88 and 89
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu Nov 1 02:05:58 2007

Nice shots, especially the Petka one. The 50/1.2 Canon is one of the few
arguments why I'm still using rangefinder/LTM/M-mount gear. The lens is
fast, has an unique old fashioned signature, and stopped down it's sharper
than it's reputation. Got the 35/2 LTM Canon past week and am also very
plased with this one. It's almost as compact as my 35 Color Skopar P1 but
2/3 of a stop faster. Similar old fashioned look. If it would have a red dot
on one would speak about "glow"...
Didier