Subject: [Leica] OT: Report that Canon 1D MkIII recalled in UK
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Oct 31 15:35:55 2007

> Chris,
>
> It was the talk in the Camera shop yesterday when I spent a couple
> hours looking at a bunch of stuff. It was my impression it was being
> recalled here as well. Nobody was really sure what the problem was
> though. I'm not interested in the Mark III but I was looking at a
> refubed Mark II.
>
> Len

I have just found out that I have been recalled.

All Marks with a W starting their middle name.

I think they will replace several key parts. But they won't tell me which
ones. The whole thing is very hush hush. When I'm gone you're not supposed
to notice.
I'm excited about it!

Good news for a change
last year I found out I was.........

MARKED DOWN!!?  :)  ??!?

Anything but that. I'll take the brier patch over that.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com