Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Kurdish Men
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Nov 1 12:42:17 2007

At 02:28 PM 11/1/2007, you wrote:
>I agree with Alastair that the tones and the slight softness make these look
>like they are from the early years of photojournalism.  They remind me of
>Eisenstaedt's photos of Ethiopia.  What a great set.
>
>Alan

Thanks, Alan.  They are from MY early years of photojournalism
;-)  How time files when you're having fun!  It doesn't seem like I
took these 27 years ago. I am going to try scanning them to see if
they are a little sharper and I'll search the files for more.

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI
http://www.tinamanley.com