Subject: [Leica] Friday Flower Nov2 hw
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Fri Nov 2 19:13:03 2007

At 7:18 PM -0500 11/2/07, Ken Carney wrote:
>Superb image, IMHO.  I wish I had that hanging on my wall!
>
>Ken (who just sat through the 6.4 hour Luminous Landscape printing tutorial
>and received $$$ in ink and paper via FedX and is trying to print more
>stuff...)

Thanks Ken, Luis and Ric!

I know I'm not terribly good at writing about the pictures of yours
(and the many others) that I look at, but I do appreciate comments

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Friday Flower Nov2 hw)