Subject: [Leica] Friday Flower Nov2 hw
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Nov 2 19:28:20 2007

Henning Wulff offered:
Subject: RE: [Leica] Friday Flower Nov2 hw

>>  http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hwulff/flowers/Lotus+life.jpg.html

OK Henning it's bad enough I have to look in the mirror each morning to see
if I'm still here vertical and breathing.

But I don't really need to be reminded how bad I look when I see your
photograph! :-)

Now if you can tell me what kind of "Meds" I can take to look like the
beautiful Lotus on the left I'd be more than pleased. :-) Certainly rather
than that punched out looking hole in the head dead beat whatever on the
right, I would be most thankful! :-)

ted