Subject: [Leica] How do I screw in a magnifier
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Nov 2 22:05:33 2007

Clive, while I was tempted to make a clever reply when I saw your thread
title, I shall resist.
I don't have the M8 but it may be the same setup as the film M's. The 1.25
magnifier or any corrective eyepieces are meant to thread
into the existing FIXED eyepiece. Check if there is an inner thread visible
in the existing eyepiece?

Cheers
Hoppy