Subject: [Leica] Bob Shell's sentence - OT
From: raimo.m.korhonen at uusikaupunki.fi (Raimo K)
Date: Sat Nov 3 00:32:52 2007

The question of whose daughter it was should have no bearing on the
sentence.
But it seems that there were much more drugs involved than was at first
admitted by Shell?s side and the situation was much more sinister.
I have enjoyed Shell?s mails in CVUG list and even bought a 75 mm finder
from him but I do not see that the sentence is unfair.
All the best!
Raimo K
Personal photography homepage at:
http://www.uusikaupunki.fi/~raikorho