Subject: [Leica] Back with a PAW
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sat Nov 3 07:44:21 2007

VRoger,

Good to see you're back. I wondered what happened. That's really too
bad what happened to your associate. It's also too bad you had to cut
your visit short. I'm sure you and Luis would have had a very nice
visit.

That is quite the picture. What a shot. Talk about being at the right
place. What makes the shot so good is the amount of living going on
all around the solemn, still figure of death. Wow.

Regards,
Len