Subject: [Leica] Back with a PAW
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Nov 3 09:04:06 2007

Hi Victor,

Thanks for your news, please don't apologize, very often we can't choose the
circumstances on our life, I hope have new opportunities to meet us, in
Barcelona, N.Y. or everywhere. I hope after this unfortunate fact you have
been able to continue your work.

Good picture, really a little surrealistic, it has thought me that the death
is always present in our life, usually we forget it, and it's better don't
be in the same train.

Saludos cordiales
Luis