Subject: [Leica] vintage leica lenses meet halloween and birthday bowling
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Nov 3 09:19:22 2007

Hi Rei,

I own these two lenses and I do a great use of them, both give very nice B&W
tones and certain smoothness I like very much, I've never tried the Nocti
but I think that my eyes are no so good as yours that are showing a perfect
focusing.

Very nice serie of pictures and I like very much the B&W quality you
reached, and very low noise at 2500 ASA!

Thanks for showing, for me was an interesting "experiment" the M8 + this
oldies touch!

Saludos cordiales
Luis