Subject: [Leica] IMG: New Hoppy travelogue part two, Amsterdam
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Nov 3 15:03:31 2007

Hi Michiel,
I'll send you other pics off-list. There are more of you with your American
friend at the caf?. I was pleased that Steve Barbour has
placed that shot of you into his Leica using photographers' page. Cool! A
nice portrait I think, of a handsome, BeneLUG
photographer. Bron has some to post as well.

Cheers
Geoff
(hoppy)