Subject: OT: [Leica] Bob Shell and one's daughter
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sun Nov 4 07:45:03 2007

Not necessarily, drugs are a bit of crap shoot.

I once read an interesting article on cocaine where the author
reported having tried it with no effect other than a stuffy nose that
lasted two or three days. He contrasted that with a woman who
reported a burst of joy that flooded her whole being. She knew right
then that she would use cocaine until she died.

It would seem that people's different biochemical make-ups produce
varying reactions to different drugs, ranging from the sublime to the
mundane. Hardly surprising news really.

I am not saying the girl was or wasn't abused, neglected or
otherwise, just that it could have started with one, "oh what-the-
hell," unlucky choice on her part.

As for Bob, the only thing you can say for sure was that he was
thinking with his Dick while playing with fire. His published work
would seem to indicate that this has been a life long practice.

John

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov) (OT: [Leica] Bob Shell and one's daughter)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) (OT: [Leica] Bob Shell and one's daughter)
Message from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov) ([Leica] Bob Shell and one's daughter)