Subject: [Leica] Bob Shell and one's daughter
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov)
Date: Sun Nov 4 07:14:35 2007

Yep!
Someone threw away that 'little' girl a long time ago, long before
Bob got there.
It took some gall for her parents to sit in court, watching like they
were an injured party.
S.

On Nov 4, 2007, at 6:18 AM, Walt Johnson wrote:

Tina

If it were my daughter I might be looking in the mirror and asking
myself how this could happen. Many of the failings might be staring
back at me?? Even though 19 is well past the age of consent  the
problems with that young girl  started years before, and in the home.

Walt

p.s. Having considered all this then I'd shot the bastard.