Subject: [Leica] 16-16-15 lens comparison
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Sun Nov 4 19:00:21 2007

it's just not practical to correct everything in photoshop.  you want to
show the client the best you can without having to undistort everything.
example:  if i shoot 50 interior shots in a house with wide angles i really
only want to finalize in cs3  what the client selects.  if they look all
bent up and distorted and hazy from wide angles, guess what, the client
won't want any of them.  i'm trying to turn my m8 into a income producing
camera instead of an income sucking camera and good performance with wide
lenses is one of the things i need it to do.  the cv 15 is ok, but it's not
great.  it is better than any of the wide nikon/tokina/canon glass i have
used.

mark, i'm sorry, i didn't realize that WATE meant wide angle tri elmar.  i
thought it meant wide angle terribly expensive.

leo