Subject: [Leica] 14mm 2.8D ED bad search
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Nov 5 13:38:14 2007

I have found out on the Ken R. Site that my lens was invented for
A NEW FORMAT JUST INVENTED BY NIKON!

It's called
THE FX FORMAT!!!!!

http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/fx.htm

The specs of this new format sound enticing:

24x36 MILLIMETERS!
That's TWICE AS LONG as my 15.8 x 23.6 mm format I'm using now!
More than Twice as many cubic mm's!
864 / 372.88 = 2.317

24x36mm!! Kind of has a solid reassuring ring to it!!!!

But a slight echo effect in my left ear.
A slight Deja Vue all over again. Maybe it's the coating on my glasses came
out in the dishwasher.

CANON had this FULL FRAME FORMAT and we didn't all these years but that's ok
because now we have our OWN FORMAT which is new & niftier!

The FX Format!!!!

I can't wait to try it. Wonder how it will fit on an 11x14 print!?

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] 14mm 2.8D ED bad search)
Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] 14mm 2.8D ED bad search)