Subject: [Leica] New supermart in town
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon Nov 5 19:16:29 2007

I would not thought of that, but I did get some really great chili-garlic
sauce there.  It's worth a shot.  If it works out, I'll post a photo.  I
still grieve for Pinchy, but I think Homer had closure, as it were.

Ken

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] New supermart in town)