Subject: [Leica] New supermart in town
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue Nov 6 04:07:15 2007

Is that the Asian  grocery over near OCU?   They had some great prices on
fresh shrimp.  I'm still drinking tea I bought there this summer.  Some of
the best produce I've seen anywhere too.

Eric is seriously thinking of going to school there, the music school's
strings department working hard to recruit him.

Sonny