Subject: [Leica] IMG : #378
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Tue Nov 6 11:48:15 2007

Graham,
this one swan you must have painted grey to get the plummage so right.
More seriously, it is yet another proof of your excellence in BW handling.
The first photo has a better composition and you were right to wait for
a second chance: perfect !

I was off list when the news broke about your boo - I'm only catching up
on the digest - I'm really happy you finally decided to publish a first
one. Ted will remember how adamant I was at your hesitant moves.
Good luck to you and your book, but I guess neither needs any as both of
you stand on their feet by themselves.

Congratulations again, and thanks so much.
Phil...x