Subject: [Leica] Changing eyes, M focusing
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed Nov 7 14:21:08 2007

George and John,

I guess I'm lucky. All my cameras are set up to focus with my
glasses. My old cameras like My Nikon FE and F have a +0.5 diopter
attached but I still use glasses. My view is crystal clear. My newer
SLR bodies like the D2X, D200 and the Canon bodies have the
adjustable diopter eyepieces. I don't need anything on my M's.
Everything is perfect with glasses. I don't think I could stand
taking off glasses every time a took a photo. You guys are making me
feel guilty.

Len