Subject: [Leica] Rolleiflex TLR problem
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Nov 7 17:18:22 2007

> I agree with you Jeffery, but I think it could a problem on the camera
> reels
> maybe, I had it when I develop myself and now that I go to a professional
> Lab, sometimes I think that maybe a part of paper are somewhere at the end
> of thed film..., but as you can see it is allways at the same place!
>
> Thanks for your answer
> Luis

You can just bang it and you can get a mark like that.
I'm a mark expert!
Could be a stress wound.
Brownie film is Yes fragile!
Needs to be kept in a soft place.
Handled with no kinkiness!

I put mine right back in the cardboard box which holds 5 rolls when I use
them.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Rolleiflex TLR problem)