Subject: [Leica] October 2007 photo contest results
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Wed Nov 7 17:46:18 2007

Brian Reid wrote in pertinent part:

> The judges have finished their judging and the results are in.
> The theme for October 2007 was "Reflection".

<snip>

> The remaining pictures are sorted approximately in decreasing order of the
> judges' score. It is safe to assume, for example, that Bob Baron's shot at
> the Louvre almost made an honorable mention, but that photos on later
> pages
> did not.

It was, again, an honor to be among the competitors.  The quality from
the LUG keeps me trying to elevate my game.

However, I should point out that Brian was not safe in assuming the shot
he mentions was near the Louvre.  In fact it was shot of a much much
smaller pyramid, outside the National Gallery of Art in Washington, DC.
  But the engineering concept (pyramid) is the same:

http://www.bobbaron.com/DC_Oct07/W_L1004204Boy.jpg

;-)

And to confirm what were probably numerous correct guesses, my other entry

http://www.bobbaron.com/DC_Oct07/W_L1004186CapReflvB.jpg

was in fact merely a crop and rotation of

http://www.bobbaron.com/DC_Oct07/W_L1004186CapReflvA.jpg

Thanks again to Brian, the judges and the LUG.

--Bob