Subject: [Leica] Changing eyes, M focusing
From: matthew at hunt.tc (Matthew Hunt)
Date: Wed Nov 7 23:32:19 2007

I wore the coating off my varifocals on the upper left corner of the right
eyeglass in about 4 months after getting the M8.  I too had noticed some
near focus problems but didn't think it could be the glasses, so will try
your technique.  I am 47 and have had varifocals for 2 years, they are by
Zeiss and I got to use them very easily.  I use the viewfinder magnifier
quite a lot now.

Mattthew