Subject: [Leica] IMG: a feast for sore eyes (Hoppy)
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Nov 8 17:58:02 2007

On the new picture, YIKES times six, methinks they have been attending many
feasts.
On the gear collection, well you are not alone there. Go ahead and break out
a tank and buy some XTOL. You have a change bag and a
laundry to work in? That really doesn't represent a huge time investment to
try when it suits. I came back after 30 yrs away from
the darkroom.
One correction, there is no such thing as too many cameras. Just as long as
you are pressing that shutter button on at least one of
them at any time.
Cheers
Hoppy