Subject: [Leica] OT - CS3 Upgrade Purchase
From: gwpics at googlemail.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Fri Nov 9 01:38:14 2007

Whilst on a trip to Canada I am thinking of purchasing a hard copy of
Photoshop CS3 Upgrade and bringing it back to the UK. This means a
saving of around 100USD (50UKP). Adobe UK say that the upgrade will
work but I will not be able to register it, and they will not support
it. It will be on a Windows machine, although it probably makes no
difference to the answer.

Has anybody tried this, and what was the result?

Thanks!

Gerry
--
Gerry Walden LRPS