Subject: [Leica] EJ turns 18
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Nov 9 13:29:40 2007

Good and nice picture Sonny,
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
Sonny Carter
Enviado el: jueves, 08 de noviembre de 2007 17:39
Para: Leica Users Group
Asunto: [Leica] EJ turns 18

Another milestone in the Carter family,  Eric Jon  turned eighteen
yesterday.

We had a dinner of some of his favs;  roast, squash casserole, potatoes and
carrots cooked in the roast gravy.

Grandma B.  made him a German's chocolate cake, and when it came time for
the ceremony, we realized we didn't have enough birthday candles.

It is Louisiana, after all, so we have lots of storm candles.  It looked
kinda funny, but we got eighteen in all.  ;-)

http://www.sonc.com/eighteen_ej.htm

--
Regards,

Sonny