Subject: [Leica] IMG: Kekchi Girls
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri Nov 9 14:19:22 2007

Tina,

Maybe progress is not always so great.  I have scanned Kodachrome slides
from the early 50s and found them to give me results far better than B&W and
other films from that era, but I am using an old Minolta Dimage Scan Dual
II.  Perhaps the newer, high-resolution scanners don't handle Kodachrome as
well.  If you still have a six or seven-year old scanner around, try it with
VueScan and Kodachrome and see what you get.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA