Subject: [Leica] OT: Canon G9
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov)
Date: Fri Nov 9 22:24:26 2007

I played with one at a birthday party. That it wasn't wide enough on
its own, i.e. 28mm, without attaching a brick to it, worked against
me getting one. I already have the Coolpix P5000 as the house camera,
so getting something too similar would of been out of the question. I
instead got a Panasonic FX55 for my camera bag/pocket. It's got the
width, speedy response, and face recognition. And I don't shoot for
post-production, that being RAW.
S.