Subject: [Leica] Canon G9 or Leica M8?
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Sat Nov 10 19:11:35 2007

Back in 1991 (I think it was 1991)  I was covering the Atlanta Falcons
playing the Washington Red Skins in a  playoff game in RFK stadium.  It
was raining non-stop.

I had an old Canon F1 short out in the motor from all the rain and it
ran off a full roll of film without being touched while still under my
poncho.  It was my "short lens" camera and I had my other F1 on a 400
2.8 on a mono-pod under a garbage bag.  Ron Edmonds from AP (I think it
was he) said "Hey you have a decisive moment indicator on that camera"
It was actually pretty funny.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography