Subject: [Leica] Canon G9 or Leica M8?
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Nov 11 07:25:39 2007

I don't know how the new Canons are in this regard, but my 1D2
(released in 2004) comes very close to what you describe, Doug. I do
not have to enter into any menu--just press two buttons (located 2 cm
from each other, so it is not difficult) and rotate the small wheel
to change ISO. It is second nature.

On my Olympus E410, you do go through a menu, but it is a shortcut
type of menu, and can be done as quickly as on the Canon.

Nathan