Subject: [Leica] I got the same bug as earlier
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Nov 11 08:14:33 2007

Is there anything you want to say with it? Decay? Loss? Grief? Why
the doll head in a tray with fluid? What are the metal artefacts in
the background doing there? Do they have anything to do with the doll
head?
The pine branches? (Are they pine branches?)
Why the shutter release cord in the image? Of another camera? Where
does the darkening at the bottom of the frame comes from? Dit you add
it later? Is it light creeping in in between negatives?
It is a setup for a doll head series. Care to show the series?
There's a hole in the doll head. Reason?
You showed image 10. Where are 1 till 9?

More questions if you want, and I'm really pro enigmatic shots. But
then the answer of the enigma should be somewhere in the shot, too.
And I don't see it here.

Philippe

Op 11-nov-07, om 16:51 heeft Pablo Kolodny het volgende geschreven: