Subject: [Leica] IMG: more spam from last weekend in Denmark
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Nov 11 10:57:51 2007

Nathan Wajsman offered: another photo essay! :-)

>>>Besides getting drunk with my old classmates, I also visited

Copenhagen and my hometown ?rhus last weekend. I have selected 32

images (no, I did not go to see the Little Mermaid or to Tivoli...)

that include cute children, some nightlife, retail politics and a man

in a chicken suit. There is also some serious stuff from the

cemeteries where my parents have their final resting places. It is

all here:

http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/3810577

(all pictures with Olympus E410 and mostly the 14-54mm Olympus zoom)

This is almost a blog: I have arranged the images completely

each picture rather than just giving a title.<<<<<<<<

Hi Nathan,

Once again you?ve produced an interesting visit and dialogue with
photographs. Sort of looking at the weekend rotogravure section of the
newspaper.

What I always find amazing for a chap we all know as a ?traveling business
man? about Europe, you shoot and produce interesting story telling moments
even when on a busy schedule.

Many others just knocking off a PAW it?s a challenge each week. What do you
do? Heck you shoot and tell stories with photography all at the same time in
the middle of carrying out your livelihood and personal life. Gotta say it
me old son, ?but damn yer good!? :-)

Not to forget the importance of shooting interesting photographs. Sure you
make it sound like they?re grab shots along the way, but they?re not really,
yep they?re along the way no question. But each stands on it?s own as an
interesting picture.

Thank you once again for bringing quiet visual moments to our lives.

ted

PS: I like the caption format very much certainly worth another try on a new
travel moment.