Subject: [Leica] IMG: more spam from last weekend in Denmark
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Nov 11 10:54:02 2007

Hi Nathan,
These are of somewhat more relevance to me than the former series
(everybody looked very happy, though).
Bringing to us a beautiful relic:
<http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/3810577#220039663>
and a beautiful capture:
<http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/3810577#220045144>
Excelently written commentaries, too.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 11-nov-07, om 19:19 heeft Nathan Wajsman het volgende geschreven: