Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoppy travelogue part six
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Sun Nov 11 11:44:07 2007

Hi Hoppy,

My favourite is
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/2/S28.jpg.html
prpobably the less "touristic" one. I only suffers from you waiting one
or two steps too many for the man to be in the ideal postion IMHO

Second comes
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/2/S32.jpg.html

Both share an excellent composition and beautiful light.

37 has something about it I like, but might gain by cropping a bit of
the left hand side for composition
38 is a WOW a to the light on the sea - I'm dreaming of gear that would
allow me to dare such a shot.

And the whole set is very pleasant to view.
Thanks for the excellent visit.

Phil...x