Subject: [Leica] Comparing Scanning vs Duplicating
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Nov 11 12:13:52 2007

Tina,

IMO on the scanner the quality is best, but on the duplicating the color is
best.

Maybe we, all, we have a certain tendence to believe that digital should
give us the same quality as the traditionnals methods, and each way has his
own way to be reproduced. The projected light through a slide projector or
an enlarger could be never be the same thing as the digital interpretation
of a scanning software can do.

Saludos cordiales
Luis