Subject: [Leica] The Trouble I've seen
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Sun Nov 11 16:59:10 2007

Hi len,
Actually it is usually sunny where ever I am! It is just that somehow
I don't give the right offerings to the digital rangefinder gods. And,
yes, it is a good thing that I'm retired so that I have the time and,
so far, the patience to follow up. But, if my third M8 does not
perform I am thinking it may be time to move on.
Cheers
Howard

Replies: Reply from von-ohlen at sbcglobal.net (Bill Larsen) ([Leica] The Trouble I've seen)