Subject: [Leica] BD "Leica Glow" and smart sharpen
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Mon Nov 12 16:49:24 2007

Philippe I second your comment.
I use 25/70/1 for a nice "Leica look" and believe that combo was
originally recommended by BD,  and I very much agree that smart
sharpen with lens blur is a better way to go than unsharp mask - which
is too coarse in its operation IMHO. And in smart sharpen lens blur
produces smoother results than gaussian blur. Not quite sure why but
that's the way I see it.
Cheers
Howard.