Subject: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW - week 43
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Mon Nov 12 11:36:48 2007

Thanks Phil. The chair back on the left of the frame worried me a bit in the
Albion shot. I was using the table as a support, so had to crop out a lot of
the bottom of the frame.

The leaves were very colourful, but I confess to boosting things a little.
I'll get the hang of this colour thing one day <grin>

Thanks for looking.

Steve

Replies: Reply from phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW - week 43)