Subject: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW - week 43
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Sun Nov 11 22:34:23 2007

Steve,

My number 1 is Chester Albion (pub) which display a rare sense of space
- excellent shot.

Second comes "fog" n2 for its softness of atmosphere and compostion.
Well done.

The others are also great shots, although I don't really fancy the
colour rendition on the Autumn leaves, but it might be due to my monitor
calibration or lack of it.

Thanks in any case.
And congratualtions
Phil...x