Subject: [Leica] My IIIF Lost or Stolen
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Nov 12 16:35:58 2007

Hi Len,

You have precisly defined what it was my IIIF for me!, for the money I've
expend on the CLA (+cmaera cost), if I analyse it only by an economical
point of view it would be better buy a IIIG, but as you, I've prefered keep
my jewel on the better condition.... Thanks for encouragong me, I hope it
shows up for me too... But...I've already waited 20 days!

Saludos cordiales
Luis